|"This article sure is missing or needs more information. You know, maybe I need to expand it."|
This article is a stub. Please help the Mugman Wiki by expanding it.
Mugman has trouble falling asleep.
In Mugman's bedroom, Mugman goes to bed early and he does not wanna miss this. Later, at 9:52 pm in the evening, Mugman suddenly struggles to stay asleep and he woke up with a surprise and he says that he should be asleep by now, and he went back to sleep. At 11 in the evening, Mugman has trouble sleeping again. Mugman went for a snack and as he's walking through the corridor he passes by Teanna and she thought that he went to bed early. At the kitchen, Mugman grabbed a granola bar at the top of the cupboard and he ate it. He thinks that it doesn't takes like granola bars and he grabbed another bar and ate it. Mugman realizes that these granola bars gain 500g of caffeine which causes Mugman to stay awake a lot longer. At the living room, Mugman sat at the couch and thought about watching a boring docummentary could help Mugman put into sleep. Mugman turns on the TV and watches a documentary about a Cassowary. In midnight, the documentary ends and Mugman things that the documentary is interesting. Mugman runs through the the corridor and stops by Teanna.
- Jacob Lenard originally started this video in November of 2014 but kept it on hold in favor of making "Mugman's Pet".
- This episode features the first appearance of Pementa.
- The grinder on Pementa's head is different than in later episodes.
- It was never mentioned what Mugman wanted to wake up early for.
- The picture in the background of the TV scene might be Mugman and Teanna's parents.
- The cassowary documentary is literally a Wikipedia reading of the article for cassowaries.
- Teanna's pajamas change halfway through the video. At first, it's a nightgown. Later, it's a smaller nightgown with shorts.
|The image gallery for Mugman Can't Sleep may be viewed here.|
The transcript for Mugman Can't Sleep can be seen "here".